Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 12/1/09

Today when I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she had Blood Is Thicker for the daily fishing. This was a change from the last couple days but you fly right to the same flight point as you do for Monsterbelly Appetite. The difference is you head inland instead of out to sea.

I flew out of Dalaran to the flight point in Unu'pe then flew inland until I found a Marsh Caribou. I killed that so I would be covered in blood. Once I was covered in blood I flew back to the shore and jumped in the water, creating a blood pool and washing the blood off me at the same time. I fished in the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy, then I headed back to see Marcia. I handed over the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy to her and she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today it had 9g29s40c, 4 Pygmy Oil and 1 Piece of Worthless Green Glass in it. All junk again today. Tomorrow's gotta be better :). Even a Sealed Vial of Poison would be nice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment