Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Daliy Fishing - Monsterbelly Appetite 11/30/09

When I went to see what Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran had for me today she gave me Monsterbelly Appetite again. Good job Blizz, so much for variety.

I took the flight path out of Dalaran to Unu'pe then headed out to sea, to the icebergs out there, to catch my Bloated Monsterbelly. I got it on the 3rd cast. By 3rd cast I mean a cast that actually landed in the school of fish and I caught something. Usually it takes a few casts each time to get into the pool. I opened up the Bloated Monsterbelly and got the Severed Arm out of it then hearthed back to Dalaran to turn it in.

This doesn't get turned back in to Marcia Chase, it gets turned in to Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange. She is going to attempt to reattach it to the fisherman who lost it. Good luck with that. She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble which today had, 8g17s50c, 3 Pygmy Oil and 2 Crafted Stars. All junk today. Who knows, maybe tomorrow will bring something better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment