Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Daily Cooking - Mustard Dogs 12/1/09

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, gave me Mustard Dogs! for my daily cooking. This is a nice easy one you don't even have to leave Dalaran for as long as you keep some meat in stock for the daily cooking. In this case Rhino Meat.

This one had me heading out to the grassy areas of Dalaran in search of Wild Mustard, I needed 4 pieces. I got them pretty quick, once again it didn't seem like anyone was doing it at that time. With those in hand I headed over to the bank to grab 4 pieces of Rhino Meat to make the Rhino Dogs this recipe calls for. I cooked those up then combined them with the Wild Mustard to make a Mustard Dog Basket! I took that over to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing and exchanged it for 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices in it. The Old Spices make whoever you throw them at smell good, I like to throw them at the Horde in Dalaran to freshen the place up a little. Not a bad haul today, I am starting to replenish my stock of Northern Spices.


0 comments:

Post a Comment