Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blood is Thicker - Daily Fishing 12/14/09

Today when I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she had Blood Is Thicker for me. This is a really easy one.

This had me taking the flight path out of Dalaran to Unu'pe. Once there I flew inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to kill. Any game that the Druids don't want you to kill in Borean Tundra will work, as long as it covers you in blood. I killed that and got covered in blood then flew back to shore and jumped in. That washed the blood off me and created a blood pool for me to fish out of. I fished that until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy, the fish I needed for the quest.

I hearthed back to Dalaran and turned those in to Marcia in exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today it had 9g52s61c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking, a Worthless Piece of Orange Glass and 4 Deviate Fish. The Elixirs are nice but everything else was pretty much junk. I am really due to get something nice from this daily, I hope it happens soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment