Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daily Cooking - Cheese for Glowergold 12/14/09

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, gave me Cheese for Glowergold for my daily cooking. This is not one of my favorites because of the 6 Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses you have to collect. They are small and really hard to target. On the plus side they either spawn more often or less people are doing this daily because I haven't really had any problem getting all 6 pretty quickly and easily lately.

This had me running around Dalaran looking for wine glasses. I usually hit A Hero's Welcome, the Inn where I pick up the quest, One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop, The Legerdemain and Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly to find them. Today I only had to hit a couple of these places to get all 6. I got the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger in One More Glass. I found it upstairs today.

If you read this quest basically what you are doing is taking all these half full wine glasses people have left laying around and pouring them into a bottle. Then you combine the bottle and cheese on a wine platter and deliver it to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange. They say he won't know the difference. Kind of deceptive.

Anyway I got all the stuff I needed, combined it on the platter that was supplied to me by right clicking on the platter while all the items were in my bags, and delivered it to Glowergold. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment