Thursday, December 17, 2009

Daily Cooking - Sewer Stew 12/16/09

Today when I saw Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Sewer Stew for me. This is an easy one.

This one had me taking the Violet Gate down to Crystalsong Forest to pick Crystalsong Carrots. Like the last few times there was no one there and I got my 4 fast. I took the gate back up to Dalaran and hit the bank for some Chilled Meat to cook them up with, I needed 4.

Once I had that cooked I headed down into the sewers to see Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly and exchanged the stew for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment