Thursday, December 17, 2009

Daily Cooking - Convention at the Legerdemain 12/17/09

Today I picked up Convention at the Legerdemain from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome. This is a pretty easy one.

I ran over to the bank and grabbed 4 Chilled Meat so I could make the 4 Northern Stew this calls for, then I headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop, for a Jug of Wine. I got that right when I walked in and was off to the Legerdemain to see Arille Azuregaze.

I gave him the stew and wine in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag that had 5 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul today. This only took me a few minutes. I am going to have to spend some of my awards on Northern Spices because I am getting low. I have over 100 awards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment