Saturday, December 19, 2009

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 12/18/09

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for me when I went to see her.

This had me heading down into the sewer to pick some Infused Mushrooms. I saw a couple other people doing it too but I didn't have any trouble getting the 4 I needed pretty fast. Once I had those I headed over to the bank for a couple pieces of Chilled Meat to cook it up with. I made a fire outside the bank and cooked my meatloaf.

I took that over to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore, and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices, 4 Baby Spice and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul today. The daily fishing has been The Ghostfish for the last couple days and I haven't felt like going all the way out to Sholazar Basin so I have been skipping it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment