Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking 12/6/09

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Cheese for Glowergold for me, my least favorite daily cooking quest. The reason I don't like this one is the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses are small and hard to target. Believe it or not though, they are getting easier to target lol.

I did this entire daily while I was in queue for the battleground, it went that fast today. I started off collecting Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses in A Hero's Welcome and got 2 there. Then I headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop, and got 3 more and the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger I needed. I got the last glass I needed outside the wine and cheese shop off the table where the girl is giving samples. I combined them on the platter, that was supplied to me when i picked up the quest, and headed off to see Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange.

I exchanged the wine and cheese platter for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with another Dalaran Cooking Award, 3 Old Spices and 3 Northern Spices in it. A decent haul today. I need the spices, I am just a little over 300 left in the bank. I cooked up 93 Poached Northern Sculpin yesterday after I did some fishing and that really put a dent in my supply. I use the Poached Northern Sculpin for the battlegrounds to give me an edge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment