Sunday, December 6, 2009

Daily Fishing - Monsterbelly Appetite 12/6/09

Today when I went to see what Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had for me I got Monsterbelly Appetite, a simple enough quest but a little time consuming with the travel and all. I did it between battlegrounds so it took me awhile as I kept leaving in flight which caused me to land at every flight point between Dalaran and Unu'pe.

I finally got to Unu'pe, in Borean Tundra, and headed out to sea to catch my Bloated Monsterbelly. I flew around until I found a school, then fished it. I got my Bloated Monsterbelly on the 3rd cast and opened it up. I found the Severed Arm inside and hearthed back to Dalaran.

This quest is the only daily fishing quest that doesn't get turned back in to Marcia, instead it gets turned in to Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange. I went to see her and exchanged the Severed Arm for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. She is going to attempt to reunite the arm with it's rightful owner.

Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g5s40c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking, 2 Crafted Stars and 4 Deviate Fish in it. All junk and even the gold wasn't much. I don't know why I do this one every day... Yes I do, there are still some good things to get from this daily and I will keep plugging away at it until I have them all :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment