Saturday, December 5, 2009

Daily Cooking - Infused Mushroom Meatloaf 12/5/09

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for me.

I had to head down into the sewers and pick 4 Infused Mushrooms for this one. I figured it would take me a little while because I grabbed the quest right after the daily's rolled over but it didn't. I saw a few other people doing it but I had no problem getting my 4 pretty fast. Once I had those I ran over to the bank and grabbed a couple pieces of Chilled Meat to cook them up with. I started a fire outside the bank and cooked my meatloaf.

I took that over to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore, and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. Northern Spices go for around 3 gold each on the auction house so this wasn't a bad haul today. Orton is a man that likes his meatloaf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment