Sunday, December 13, 2009

Daily Cooking - Cheese for Glowergold 12/12/09

Today my daily cooking was Cheese for Glowergold. I picked that up from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome.

This had me running all over Dalaran looking for Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. I had to go to a few places today to get the 6 I needed, the Inn where I got the quest, the Legerdemain and One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop. I also picked up the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger I needed while I was at the wine and cheese shop.

I combined them on the platter, supplied when I picked up the quest, then headed over to see Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange. I exchanged the wine and cheese platter for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and 3 Northern Spices. An Ok return on this daily, there is really nothing else to get besides the spices and awards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment