Monday, December 14, 2009

Daily Fishing - The Ghostfish 12/13/09

Today I had The Ghostfish for my daily fishing. This one is getting old, it is coming up way too often.

This one had me taking the flight path out to River's Heart in Sholazar Basin, between battlegrounds, to catch the elusive Phantom Ghostfish. I went to my usual spot, above and a little northwest of the flight point, and fished until I got one, it took 15 casts today. I ate it right away as it is on a timer that starts clocking as soon as you loot it. You have 60 seconds. You need to be careful because it looks a lot like a Pygmy Suckerfish and you can overlook it if you are not paying attention.

I flew back to Dalaran and told Marcia Chase what I had found out, mystery solved. She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures with 10g44s32c, 4 Pygmy Oil, 4 Solid Gold Coins and 4 Deviate Fish for my trouble. More junk, although the gold coins sell to a vendor for 1 gold each.

0 comments:

Post a Comment