Thursday, December 3, 2009

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 12/2/09

The daily fishing today was Blood Is Thicker. This was still fresh in my mind as it is the same one I did yesterday, not much variety there.

I took the flight path to Unu'pe then flew inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to slaughter. I killed that, which covered me in blood, then flew back the the shore and jumped in. That washed the blood off me and created a blood pool. I fished in the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy, which is only a couple casts as you catch them in 2's and 3's. I took them back to Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran to exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g1s87c, 3 Pygmy Oil, 3 Pieces of Worthless Orange Glass and 3 Deviate Fish in it. Another poor return on this daily today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment