Friday, December 4, 2009

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker - 12/3/09

When I went and talked to Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, the daily fishing was, no surprise, Blood Is Thicker. This is the third day in a row on this one. For this one you need to catch 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy.

I took the flight path from Dalaran to Unu'pe in Borean Tundra, then flew inland to kill a Marsh Caribou so I could get covered in blood. Once I was blood covered I flew back to shore and jumped in the water. That washed the blood off me and created a blood pool which I fished in for my Bloodtooth Frenzy. I got my 5 pretty fast because you catch them in 2's and 3's.

I hearthed back to Dalaran and went to see Marcia. I turned the fish over to her and she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today it had 8g31s80c, 3 Northsea Pearls, a New Age Painting signed by Marcia Chase, that I sold to a vendor for 25 gold, and 4 Deviate Fish in it. Not a bad haul with the painting I guess but I would like to see some of the better rewards from this one. It's been quite a while since I got anything good from this daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment