Friday, December 4, 2009

Daily Fishing - Monsterbelly Appetite 12/4/09

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran had Monsterbelly Appetite for me.

That had me taking the flight path out of Dalaran to unu'pe. Once I got there I headed out to sea in a southeasterly direction until I was at the icebergs. I turned on fish finding and found a Monsterbelly school. I got my Bloated Monsterbelly on the first cast and recovered the Severed Arm. I hearthed back to Dalaran and went see Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange. She is going to try and reattach the arm to the fisherman.

For my troubles she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures with 9g90s33c, a Glow Worm, a Worthless piece of Orange Glass and 4 Deviate Fish. More junk today. I am due for something good so I bet I am going to get something really good when it happens, maybe the Jeweled Fishing Pole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment