Monday, December 28, 2009

Hunting with Gomorra 12/28/09

I decided to wake Gomorra up and take him out hunting. It's been awhile since I played him, so I dusted off his robes and headed to Sholazar Basin to hunt for Chilled Meat. I get this from the Mangal Crocolisks, Dreadsabers and Longneck Grazers. I hunted for a little while and ended up with 38 pieces of Chilled Meat and 3 pieces of Rhino Meat from Rhino's that got too close or looked at me wrong. Not a bad day of hunting. That gave me over 2 stacks of Chilled Meat in the bank and around 15 pieces of Rhino Meat.

I did the daily cooking on Gom while I was logged on. It was still Convention at the Legerdemain which had me running to the bank for 4 fresh pieces of Chilled Meat. Today I made a fire right in the middle of the bank which I used to cook my Northern Stew. I took that over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop there in Dalaran, and grabbed a Jug of Wine. I found it outside again right behind the woman with the table set up.

I took those over to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain and exchanged them for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and 3 Old Spices in it. I have said it before and I will say it again, but probably not do it, I should do the daily cooking on Gom every day for the Northern Spices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment