Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jewel of the Sewers - Daily Fishing 12/30/09

Today when Wranngar went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she gave him Jewel Of The Sewers for his daily fishing quest. This is the only daily fishing quest you don't have to leave Dalaran to do.

I headed to the Black Market in the sewers to fish for the piece of Corroded Jewelry this quest is looking for. I always have good luck there, usually catching one in less than 10 casts. Today was no exception, I got my Corroded Jewelry on the 8th cast. I also got some garbage fish and a couple vials in the process, it is like a medical waste dump down there.

I took the Corroded Jewelry back to Marcia and exchanged it for a Bag of Fishing Treasures which today had 7g55s39c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking and a Diamond-tipped Cane in it. Not a great return on this one today. I sent the Elixirs of Water Walking to Brieanna though as I have had a couple situations where I wished I had them on her in the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment