Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Daily Cooking - Mustard Dogs 1/5/10

Today when Gomorra went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Mustard Dogs! for him.

This one had me running around Dalaran picking Wild Mustard, this quest calls for 4. Wild Mustard is found in the grassy areas around Dalaran and it didn't take me long to get the 4 I needed. Once I had those I headed over to the bank and grabbed 4 pieces of Rhino Meat to make the 4 Rhino Dogs this also calls for. I cooked the Rhino Dogs then combined them with the Wild Mustard to make a Mustard Dog Basket!.

I took that over to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing and exchanged it for 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul today, especially if you count the 2 extra awards as 20 more Northern Spices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment