Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daily Fishing - Monsterbelly Appetite 1/6/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Monsterbelly Appetite for the daily fishing. I did it on both Wranngar and Gomorra.

This one had me heading to Un'upe in the Borean Tundra. Once I arrived at the flight point I flew out to sea in a southeasterly direction until I was at the icebergs. I looked around until I found a Deep Sea Monsterbelly school then fished it until I caught a Bloated Monsterbelly. I opened that up and got the Severed Arm from inside then headed back to Dalaran.

Back in Dalaran I went to see Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange. She is going to attempt to reunite the arm with the fisherman who lost it. She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble.

Wranngar's had 6g94s54c, 3 Pygmy Oil, 3 Pieces of Worthless Green Glass and a Runed Stormjewel which I sent to Gomorra to socket into his next piece.

Gomorra's had 10g82s72c, 5 Pygmy Oil, 5 Solid Gold Coins and High Test Eternium Fishing Line. I have been waiting to get that line on Wranngar for awhile now, it adds +5 to fishing skill, but haven't got it yet. Now Gomorra has it on his pole and 2 in the bank...

0 comments:

Post a Comment