Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mustard Dogs - Daily Cooking 1/6/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Mustard Dogs! for the daily cooking again. I did it on both Wranngar and Gomorra today.

This one had me running all over Dalaran picking Wild Mustard. I don't know if everyone has stopped doing the daily cooking or if I have just been hitting them at the right time lately but I got the 4 I needed on each pretty fast, it didn't look like anyone else was doing it. Once I had all the Wild Mustard I needed I headed over to the bank to grab some Rhino Meat so I could make the Rhino Dogs which are part of the recipe. I cooked those up outside the bank at a fire I made then combined them with the Wild Mustard to make a Mustard Dog Basket!.

I took that to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing.

He gave Wranngar 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices in it.

Gomorra got 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Archmage Pentarus is pretty free with the Dalaran Cooking Awards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment