Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 1/7/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Jewel Of The Sewers for the daily fishing quest. I did it on both Wranngar and Gomorra. This is the only daily fishing quest you don't have to leave Dalaran to do.

This one had me heading down into the sewers to my spot in the Black Market. I have pretty good luck catching my piece of Corroded Jewelry fast. Today it took Gomorra 20 casts and Wranngar 10 to get it. I usually get it in 10 casts or less but Gomorra was out of practice :).

Once I had the Corroded Jewelry I headed back up to see Marcia. I traded the Jewelry for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Wranngar's had 8g55s82c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, a Unusual Compass and 3 Deviate Fish. Nothing to write home about there.

Gomorra's had 10g59s95c, 5 Pygmy Oil and a Diamond-tipped Cane. Nothing to write home about there either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment