Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 1/11/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Blood Is Thicker for Gomorra when he went to see her. The same thing as yesterday.

This had me taking the flight path to Un'upe in the Borean Tundra. Once there I flew inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to kill. Killing an animal covers you in blood which is part of the quest. Once I was covered in blood I flew back to the shore and jumped in, creating a blood pool. I fished the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy. This doesn't take long as you catch them 2 or 3 at a time.

I took the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy back to Marcia in Dalaran and traded them in for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today it had 9g3s51c, a Glow Worm and a Tower Key which I sold to a vendor for 16g66s66c. Not too bad a day of fishing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment