Monday, January 11, 2010

Mustard Dogs - Daily Cooking 1/10/10

Today when Gomorra went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for the daily cooking quest she had Mustard Dogs! for him. Like I said the other day, good thing I farmed a lot of Rhino Meat a while ago as this one has been coming up a lot.

This one had me running around Dalaran picking Wild Mustard. The first place I went was the courtyard out back of A Hero's Welcome. A lot of people overlook this area and I didn't even know it was there until I went exploring one day. I got 2 there. I got the other 3 in the grassy areas around Dalaran. Another place you don't want to overlook is Krasus' Landing, I usually get a couple there too. Once I had the 4 I needed I headed over to the bank and grabbed 4 pieces of Rhino Meat to make the Rhino Dogs I needed. When I had the Rhino Dogs cooked up, at a fire outside the bank, I combined them with the Wild Mustard in the Empty Picnic Basket that was supplied to me when I got the quest, to make a Mustard Dog Basket!.

I took the Mustard Dog Basket! to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing and exchanged it for 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul today if you look at the 2 extra awards as 20 more Northern Spices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment