Monday, January 11, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 1/10/10

Today when Gomorra went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, for the daily fishing quest she had Blood Is Thicker for him.

This had me taking the flight path out of Dalaran to Un'upe in the Borean Tundra. Once there I flew inland until I spotted a Marsh Caribou. The object of this quest is to kill an animal that gets you covered in blood. I killed the Marsh Caribou then flew back to shore and jumped in, creating a blood pool. I fished in the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy. This doesn't take long as you catch them 2 or 3 at a time.

When I had the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy I needed I flew back to Dalaran and exchanged them with Marcia for a Bag of Fishing Treasures, which today had 8g38s21c, 5 Pygmy Oil, 2 Crafted Stars and 3 Deviate Fish. Nothing great there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment