Saturday, January 30, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 1/29/10

Today when I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, for the daily cooking quest she had Blood Is Thicker for Wranngar and Gomorra. This is a nice easy one but takes a little travel time.

This one had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to the flight point in Un'upe. Once there I flew inland until I found a Marsh Caribou. I killed that which got me covered in blood, part of the quest. I flew back to shore and jumped in, washing the blood off me and creating a blood pool. I fished the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy. This doesn't take long as you catch them 2 and 3 at a time.

I hearthed back to Dalaran and went to see Marcia. I traded her the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g87s9c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, a Whale Statue, which I sold to a vendor for 11 gold, and a Waterlogged Recipe. Waterlogged Recipe starts a quest. The quest is to take the recipe to Christi Stockton, the wine vendor at One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran. She gives you 13g23s and 5 Dalaran Cooking Awards for it, a pretty good deal for something that only takes you around 30 seconds.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g13s9c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking and 2 Worthless Pieces of Green Glass. Gom didn't make out as well.

1 comments:

TalithaDillingham0 said...

笑口常開~~天天開心.........................

Post a Comment