Monday, February 1, 2010

Daily Cooking and Fishing 1/30/10

It's been a pretty couple busy days for me, I have been leveling my Hunter Brieanna so I am going to summarize the cooking and fishing for the last couple days. Nothing exciting to tell on these anyway.

On the 30th the daily cooking was Cheese for Glowergold. I did this on Wranngar and Gomorra and as usual I had to run all over Dalaran getting Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses and finishing up with getting the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger in the wine and cheese shop. I delivered those to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange and got the usual rewards. nothing special. I didn't do the daily cooking on the 31st, I just never got around to it.

The daily fishing on the 30th was The Ghostfish. I also did this on both Wranngar and Gomorra. This went pretty quickly as it usually does with the exception of the travel time. It takes a little while to fly from Dalaran out to Sholazar Basin. I got the usual junk form this one, nothing special here either. I didn't do the daily fishing on the 31st.

0 comments:

Post a Comment