Monday, January 18, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 1/18/10

Today when I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she had Jewel Of The Sewers for Wranngar and Gomorra. This is a nice easy one and the only one you don't have to leave Dalaran to do.

This had me heading down into the sewers to my spot in the Black Market. I had really good luck there today, Gomorra got his piece of Corroded Jewelry on his 3rd cast and Wranngar got his on his 8th. I always have good luck there and usually get the piece of Corroded Jewelry this calls for in under 10 casts. There is never anyone else fishing in my spot so it works out well.

I took the Corroded Jewelry back to Marcia and exchanged it for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. All the daily fishing quests, with the exception of Monsterbelly Appetite, get turned back in to Marcia.

Today Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g7s88c, a Glow Worm and 5 Solid Gold Coins that I sold to a vendor for 1 gold each. Not a great day of fishing for Gom but not too bad.

Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g62s79c, 5 Pygmy Oil, 3 Deviate Fish and 3 Solid Gold Coins which I sold to a vendor for 3 gold. Not a great day for Wrann either. You know what they say though, a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day in WSG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment