Monday, January 18, 2010

Knights of the Ebon Blade Daily Quests 1/18/10

Today I did all my Knights of the Ebon Blade on Gomorra, I skipped them on Wranngar and skipped The Sons of Hodir altogether.

The ones I do for the Knights of the Ebon Blade only take me about 20 minutes and pay 13g23s each. There are 6 of them I do, Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire!, Shoot 'Em Up, From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering. I don't always turn in Intelligence Gathering every day as the documents you need have a very poor drop rate but I did turn it in today. That made me 79g38s and another 15-20 gold in garbage drops. These are definitely worth doing for the little amount of time they take. If you follow my blog you know I have time issues, I don't like wasting time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment