Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 1/20/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for the daily cooking quest, she had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for Wranngar and Gomorra. All the daily cooking quests are fast and easy, some more so than others. This is a fast, easy one that doesn't take a lot of my mats.

This one had me heading into the Underbelly, the sewers below Dalaran, to pick some Infused Mushrooms, this recipe calls for 4. I got them pretty quick, there didn't seem to be anyone doing it again today. Once I had the 4 Infused Mushrooms I needed I headed back up top and went to the bank to grab a couple pieces of Chilled Meat. I built a fire right there in the bank and cooked my meatloaf. With meatloaf in hand I went to see Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag for each meatloaf.

Today Wranngar's Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices, 5 Old Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for Wrann.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices in it. He didn't make out as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment