Friday, February 5, 2010

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking 2/4/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Cheese for Glowergold for Brieanna's daily cooking again. This is my least favorite daily because the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses are so hard to target but it makes up for it by not using any of my mats.

As usual this had me running around Dalaran collecting Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. I got 4 of them right in A Hero's Welcome and the other 2 at One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop, when I went to get the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger I needed. I combined those on the platter supplied to me to make a wine and cheese platter.

I took that over to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and 3 Northern Spices. Not a bad haul for Brieanna today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment