Friday, February 5, 2010

Shattrath Daily Fishing - Crocolisks in the City 2/4/10

I did the daily fishing quest in Outlands today for the first time on Brieanna. I have been working on her fishing lately and finally got it up to 250. I say I am going to get 25 points a day until it is maxed but I will probably only get 10 a day because leveling fishing is so boring, especially at this level when all you are catching is garbage fish.

When I went to see Old Man Barlo, (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest, he had Crocolisks in the City for me which is the one I was hoping it was, it is the only one I can do at my level of fishing. This one had me taking the portal to Stormwind where I fished at my spot in the canals. It took me about 14 casts to get my Baby Crocolisk. I took the portal from Stormwind to The Blasted Lands, then went through the Dark Portal and took the flight path to Shattrath. I flew over and gave Old Man Barlo the Baby Crocolisk in exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

When I opened my Bag of Fishing Treasures it had 6g73s52c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, a Broken Spyglass, which I sold to a vendor for 2 gold, and Toothy's Bucket. I was pretty excited to get Toothy's Bucket. That is a pretty rare pet you can only get through the Shattrath daily fishing quest and I got it on my first daily fishing quest ever on Brieanna. Wranngar did this daily for months and never got it, Gomorra has it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment