Monday, February 15, 2010

Daily Fishing - The Ghostfish 2/14/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had The Ghostfish for our daily fishing quest. I did this one on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna today. This is another easy one but a long trip, the longest of all the daily fishing quests.

This one had me taking the flight path out to River's Heart in Sholazar Basin. Once there I flew up to my spot, above and northeast of the flight point. Once there it didn't take me long at all to get my Phantom Ghostfish, a lot less time than it took me to get there. Once I caught it I ate it right away, it is on a timer and if you don't eat it within 60 seconds it will disappear. When you eat it, it puts you into a state called Invisibility, sort of a surreal world. The Phantom Ghostfish looks a lot like a Pygmy Suckerfish so you want to pay attention so you don't miss it.

I flew back to Dalaran and told Marcia what I discovered and she gave us each a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g93s91c, 5 Pygmy Oil and 2 Pieces of Worthless Red Glass. Not a great day of fishing for Wrann.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g14s86c, 3 Pygmy Oil and 3 Solid Gold Coins, he made out a little better than Wrann.

Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g63s72c, 5 Pygmy Oil and 3 Pieces of Worthless White Glass, she didn't make out too well either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment