Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 2/15/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, the daily cooking quest she gave me for Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. A nice quick one that doesn't use up all my mats.

This one had me heading down into the sewers below Dalaran to pick Infused Mushrooms, the recipe calls for 4. I didn't have any problem getting the 4 I needed today, I didn't see anyone else doing it while I was picking them. When I had those in hand I headed back up to the bank and grabbed 2 pieces of Chilled Meat, the rest of the ingredients, to cook them up with. I built a fire and cooked my meatloaf.

After that I took the meatloaf over and delivered it to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore. Curiosities and Moore is right across the plaza from the bank I use so it is a pretty short trip to get there. I traded the meatloaf for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Wranngar's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it, Wrann made out Ok today.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 2 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it, he made out Ok today too.

Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it, so everyone made out Ok today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment