Sunday, February 14, 2010

Daily Fishing - Monsterbelly Appetite 2/13/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Monsterbelly Appetite for our daily fishing quest. This one works out well for Brieanna because she can go right from there and do her daily quests for The Kalu'ak. I did this one on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This one had me taking the flight path down to Unu'pe. From there I flew out to the icebergs you can see from shore and looked around for a school of Deep Sea Monsterbelly to fish from for the Bloated Monsterbelly I needed to catch. You don't need to fish from a school but it goes a lot quicker if you do. Sometimes I can't find a school so I just fish the open water, I get what I'm after but it takes longer. Once I caught a Bloated Monsterbelly I cut it open and got out the Severed Arm this quest is looking for.

I took the severed arm back to Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran and exchanged it for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. She is going to attempt to reattach the arm to the fisherman who lost it.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g94s74c, 4 Pygmy Oil, a New Age Painting signed by Marcia Chase and a Waterlogged Recipe. Waterlogged Recipe starts a quest. The quest is to take it over to Christi Stockton, the wine vendor at One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran. She gave me 13g23s and 5 Dalaran Cooking Awards for it. Not a bad deal and a pretty good day of fishing for Wrann.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g53s89c, 5 Pygmy Oil, a Diamond-tipped Cane, 2 Deviate Fish, a Runic Mana Potion and a Waterlogged Recipe in it. Not a bad day of fishing for Gom either.

Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g32s71c, a Glow Worm, a New Age Painting signed by Marcia Chase which vendors for 25 gold, 3 Deviate Fish and a Waterlogged Recipe. The only difference for the Waterlogged Recipe for Brieanna is she only gets 7g40s as she also gets experience form it due to her level. All in all a pretty good day of fishing for everyone today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment