Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sewer Stew - Daily Cooking 2/13/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Sewer Stew for the daily cooking quest. This is the only daily cooking quest you have to leave Dalaran to do, assuming you keep some meat on hand for the daily's. I did this one on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This one had me taking the Violet Gate down to Crystalsong Forest to pick Infused Mushrooms, the recipe calls for 4. It didn't take me long today, I only saw one other person picking them and that was when I did it on Wranngar. Once I had the 4 I needed I headed back up to Dalaran and got some Chilled Meat out of the bank. I made a fire and cooked up my stew right there in the bank.

I took that down and delivered it to Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly in exchange for cash and prizes. The only one who can get anything other than the Spices and Awards is Brieanna as she hasn't gotten all the recipes yet.

Today Wranngar got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices, 5 Baby Spice and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad day for Wrann.

Gomorra got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. Not too much there.

Brieanna got 4g80s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices in it. Not too much there either.


0 comments:

Post a Comment