Friday, February 26, 2010

Daily Fishing - Monsterbelly Appetite 2/25/10

Today when I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, for my daily fishing quest, she gave me Monsterbelly Appetite. I did this one on Brieanna today.

This had me taking the flight path to Unu'pe in the Borean Tundra. One there I flew out to the icebergs you can see from the flight point. I turned on fish finding and flew around until I found a school of Deep Sea Monsterbelly, then fished that until I caught a Bloated Monsterbelly. When I opened that up I got the Severed Arm this quest is looking for.

I took the Severed Arm back to Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran and exchanged it for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. She is going to try to reunite the arm with the fisherman who lost it. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g98s55c, 3 Pygmy Oil, a Whale Statue, which I sold to a vendor for 11 gold, and 4 Deviate Fish. Not the best day of fishing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment