Saturday, February 27, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 2/26/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for me. I did this one on Brieanna today. I also sold 2 pieces of Chilled Meat to someone, for 5 gold, who was obviously doing this daily too. I guess they don't keep meat on hand for the daily. That can be expensive.

This had me heading down into the sewers to pick Infused Mushrooms. This went pretty quick today, I checked all my usual spots and found one in each. With Mushrooms in hand I headed back up to the bank to grab a couple pieces of Chilled Meat to make my meatloaf. I cooked it up right there in the bank then headed over to see Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore. I gave him the meatloaf and he gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and 3 Old Spices in it. An ok haul today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment