Saturday, February 27, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 2/26/10

Today when I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she gave me Blood Is Thicker for my daily cooking quest. I did this one on Brieanna today.

This had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to Unu'pe in the Borean Tundra. Once there I flew inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to kill. Killing one of those, or any of the animals the Druids protect, gets you covered in blood. Once I was covered in blood I flew back to shore and jumped in, creating a blood pool. I fished the blood pool for Bloodtooth Frenzy, you need 5 for this quest. I got the 5 I needed in 2 casts, I got 2 the first cast and 3 the second.

With those in hand I flew back to Dalaran and went to see Marcia. I turned the Bloodtooth Frenzy over to her and she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g52s25c, a Glow Worm, a Battered Jungle Hat and 2 Deviate Fish in it. Not the best day of fishing for Brieanna today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment