Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kalu'ak Fishing Dreby 2/26/10

Brieanna took part in the Kalu'ak Fishing Dreby today. It was the first fishing derby any of my characters had ever been in. The objective is to catch a Blacktip Shark and return to hand it in, in Dalaran, before anyone else.

The person holding the event says "You can catch a Blacktip Shark anywhere you catch Pygmy Suckerfish". I headed over to my spot in Sholazar Basin and it took me 40 minutes to catch my Blacktip Shark. I hearthed back to Dalaran and went to see the event organizer. Needless to say I wasn't the first one to hand one in, but I did get a consolation prize of a Bag of Fishing Treasures, so it wasn't for nothing.

The Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g19s11c, 3 Pygmy Oil and a New Age Painting signed by Marcia Chase which I sold to a vendor for 25 gold. Not much of a reward for the 40 minutes I spent but it was still exciting to participate and I will probably do it again next week.

I also got Brieanna's fishing skill leveled up to 450 during the fishing derby today and that was worth it right there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment