Saturday, February 6, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 2/5/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for the daily cooking quest. I did it on Wranngar and Brieanna.

This had me heading down into the sewers below Dalaran to pick Infused Mushrooms. The recipe calls for 4. I got them pretty quick today, there didn't seem to be anyone doing it. Once I had my mushrooms I headed up to the bank and grabbed the 2 chilled meat I needed to complete the recipe. I cooked my meatloafs and headed over to give them to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore.

Today he gave Wranngar 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for Wrann today.

He gave Brieanna 3g90s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul for Brieanna today either.

I got 5 stacks of Chilled Meat from the auction house today too. I was out and figured I would just check and see what it was going for before I farmed it. I got 5 stacks (100 pieces) for 2g90s a stack, 14g50 total for all 5 stacks. That is less than I was expecting to pay for 1 stack. There was one person selling them for that price and I got all 5 they had. The next cheapest were 18 gold a stack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment