Friday, February 19, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 2/18/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for the daily cooking quest. I did this on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna.

This had me heading down into the sewers below Dalaran to pick some Infused Mushrooms. I had no problem finding the 4 I needed on each, no one else was doing it at the time. From there it was back up top to hit the bank and grab a couple pieces of Chilled Meat to cook it up with.

I cooked it right in the bank then headed over to deliver it to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore. He is right across the plaza from the bank I use so it is a pretty quick trip. I exchanged the meatloaf with him for gold and rewards.

Today Wranngar got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and 3 Old Spices in it.

Gomorra got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it.

Brieanna got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment