Friday, February 19, 2010

Shattrath Daily Fishing - Crocolisks in the City 2/18/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Old Man Barlo, (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest, to pick up the Outlands daily fishing quest he gave her Crocolisks in the City. This is an easy one, you just have to take the Shattrath portal to Stormwind.

In Stormwind I headed over to my spot in the canals and got right to fishing. It took me 8 casts to get the Baby Crocolisk I was after. I was on my way back to Shattrath after that. That is a bit of a trip, I had to use my hearthstone to get back to Dalaran then run over to the portals in Dalaran and take the portal back to Shattrath, then I flew over to Old Man Barlo to hand in the Baby Crocolisk in exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today her Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g58s18c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks a Piece of Polished Driftwood and Muckbreath's Bucket. This is another version of the baby crocolisk pet. Now I have 3 of them, Toothy's Bucket, Snarly's Bucket and Muckbreath's Bucket. I am getting stocked up on pets just from fishing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment