Friday, March 19, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 3/18/10

When Brieanna went to see what Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had for her she ended up with Blood Is Thicker.

This had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to Unu'pe in the Borean Tundra. Once there I flew inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to kill. Killing that gets me covered in blood which is part of this quest. You can kill any animal the Druids protect, I just always kill a Marsh Caribou because it is closest to the flight point in Unu'pe. Once I was covered in blood I flew back over to the shore and jumped in the water. This washes the blood off me and also creates a blood pool which I need to fish for the Bloodtooth Frenzy this quest calls for. The fishing takes no time at all, you fish in the blood pool until you catch 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy. That goes really quick as you catch them 2 or 3 at a time.

I hearthed back to Dalaran when I had the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy I needed and went to see Marcia. I turned the fish over to her and she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my efforts. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g92s47c, a Glow Worm, 3 Worthless Pieces of Violet Glass, and 2 Deviate Fish in it. I have had better days of fishing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment