Friday, March 19, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 3/18/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for Brieanna. This is a quick one, really only takes a few minutes.

This had me running down to the sewers below Dalaran in search of Infused Mushrooms, the recipe calls for 4. I got the 4 I needed in no time, there didn't seem to be anyone else doing it at the time. I headed back up to the bank and grabbed the 2 pieces of Chilled Meat to complete the recipe. With all the ingredients in hand, I built a fire right there in the bank and cooked my meatloaf.

I took the meatloaf over to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore, which is right across the plaza from the bank, and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and 3 Old Spices in it. Not a bad return on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment