Thursday, March 4, 2010

Daily Fishing - Dangerously Delicious 3/3/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Dangerously Delicious for Brieanna's daily cooking quest. This one is pretty easy and has the potential to add quite a bit of excitement to you fishing trip. This one is done in Wintergrasp, the combat zone.

This one had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to Wintergrasp. Once there I set to fishing right next to where you land. I used to fish in another area but have just as good luck here and the flight point is right there too so it is more convenient. It didn't take me long to get the 10 Terrorfish I was after, I didn't keep track but I would say less than 25 casts, and I was on my way back to see Marcia.

I turned the 10 Terrorfish over to Marcia and she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble. Today it had 6g46s53c, 4 Pygmy Oil and a Velociraptor Skull in it. Hardly worth the effort of flying all the way to Wintergrasp, going into the combat zone, and fishing for 5 minutes, but you take the good with the bad and I have already gotten some good rewards from this daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment