Friday, March 5, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 3/4/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for Brieanna. This is a nice easy one that doesn't use a lot of my mats.

This had me running down into the sewers to pick Infused Mushrooms, the recipe calls for 4. I got them pretty quick, every spot I went to had one. From there it was back up top to the bank to grab a couple pieces of Chilled Meat, the recipe calls for 2. Once I had all the mats I built a fire right there in the bank and cooked my meatloaf.

I took the meatloaf over and delivered it to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore, he is right across the plaza from the bank. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for Brieanna today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment