Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mustard Dogs - Daily Cooking 3/9/10

Today when Brieanna went to see what Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had for her daily cooking quest she got Mustard Dogs! again. Way to have some variety Blizzard...

As it has for the last couple days, this had me running around the grassy areas of Dalaran picking Wild Mustard. As usual I got my first 2 in the courtyard behind A Hero's Welcome, then I got the other 2 around Dalaran. Once I had all the Wild Mustard I needed I headed over to the bank to grab the Rhino Meat I needed to make the Rhino Dogs. I built a fire and cooked those up right in the bank.

I combined the Rhino Dogs with the Wild Mustard in the Empty Picnic Basket which makes a Mustard Dog Basket! and took that over to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing. In exchange for that he gave me 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad return on this daily for the third day in a row.

0 comments:

Post a Comment