Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brieonna - Level 60 Holy Priest

I got Brieonna to level 60 tonight and got her a Snowy Gryphon flying mount and 225 riding skill so she can fly it. That was a total of 275 gold, 225 gold for 225 riding skill and another 50 gold for the mount itself. That is not bad at all. It used to be 800 gold for the riding skill and another 100 gold for the flying mount. I did some daily's today and will need to keep doing them so I can get the Tome of Cold Weather Flight, so she can learn cold weather flying in Northrend at level 68 instead of 77.

I did a combination of questing and random dungeons to get the 2 levels I needed. I did one run through Lower Blackrock Spire, where she got her Worg Pup, and 2 runs through Ramparts in Hellfire Peninsula, in Outlands. In the Outlands you get really good XP from quests and of course you get good XP from doing random dungeons. I got a couple pieces of new gear and have a quest for Blood Furnace which will give me a nice pair of pants to upgrade the pair I got yesterday, a lot more spellpower.

Brieonna is moving along nicely and will be in Northrend in a few days I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment