Monday, April 12, 2010

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking 4/10/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Cheese for Glowergold for Brieanna.

This is a pretty easy one although I think the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses are a little hard to target. Anyway, this had me running around Dalaran looking for Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. I got the first 3 before I left A Hero's Welcome and the other 3 at One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop where I went for the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger this quest calls for.

Once I had the 6 Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses and the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger I combined them on the platter to make a Wine and Cheese Platter. I took that over to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag. Today my Small Spice Bag had 6 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it, a pretty good haul for Brieanna on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment